STARTING YOUR LANDSCAPE PROJECT:
· Initial meeting and site visit to discuss needs and goals and scope of work.
· Discuss garden styles and how they potentially relate to your home and site.
· Develop a site analysis to determine solar path, micro climates, drainage patterns, existing site features and topography.
THE DESIGN PHASE:
· Begin a the design process with focus on appropriate garden style, structure and scope.
· Develop a concept plan outlining hardscape, planting areas outdoor entertainment spaces, recreation, vegetable gardens etc.
· Present preliminary design for review and discussion.
· Revise plan according to comments from preliminary plan presentation.
· Finalize all materials selections, plant selections, turf type etc.
· Prepare a budget for installation.
BUILDING YOUR PROJECT:
· Upon approval of your plan and budget installation can be scheduled.
· Your installation team will consist of the designer, project manager, and site foreman to oversee and coordinate laborers, subcontractors and other discuplines on site.
· Weekly mowing, weeding, seasonal pruning, and irrigation and landscape lighting monitoring.
· Seasonal color installation, perennials gardens and bulbs.